A six-year-old boy named Theophilus Eleke Lordgist was electrocuted by a container shop in Gomoa Fetteh Kakraba, Ghana. The shop owner, Pastor Bernard Obi, had electrified his shop to prevent burglars from stealing from it, resulting in the young boy’s death. Eyewitnesses reported that the boy unknowingly touched the electrified container.
The pastor has been arrested for further investigation, and the Awutu Breku District Police Command has transferred the boy’s body to the police mortuary for autopsy and preservation. The boy’s mother, Madam Elizabeth Duah, described the incident as painful and has requested an autopsy, but she cannot afford it and wants authorities to intervene.